- You are a woman wanting to achieve professional SUCCESS
- You want to establish qualities to help you work better and establish a successful career
- You are a lady who wants to take control of your destiny
- You want to gain high quality skills in the workplace
- You want to achieve true flexibility and freedom in your career
If you are any of the top FIVE points, then I highly recommend this book that I am currently reading.
It is called “Own it – The power of women at work” written by Sallie Krawcheck. You can find it on Booktopia for $37.90. Sallie Krawcheck is the Co-founder and CEO of Ellevest, an innovative digital investment platform designed to help women reach their financial goals. Her mission is to advance women in business, and she also is one of the highest ranked women to have ever worked on Wall street.
She says “There are many reasons to be optimistic about the future”, – the business world is rapidly changing, especially with technology in this day and age, and this book highlights how we can OWN it and embrace potential positive impact with businesses.
If you are a woman wanting to start a small business – this is for you.
If you are a woman wanting to learn how to grow your business – this is for you
If you are a woman wanting to learn more on how to gain success in business – this is for you
This book helps with:
- life-long learning
- acute awareness of meaning, and purpose
- reaching long-term goals
- and teaches the ability to OWN power in the workplace and in life
If your goal is to invest in your future, and take financial control of your life – you NEED this book.