Ok, they are not 10, not very awesome, and even not really tips. But after having read some popular blogs and various advice lists, I just had to come up with the list of my own, honest and hopefully effective. No more intro, here they are.
- Make it your special to start every post by addressing your readers in the same way, preferably like if you were talking to puppies. Example: hello cuties/lovelies/babes.
- If you want to use somebody’s idea, say that you were “inspired” and thus you can also leave out the person’s name.
- Write lists. People love lists. Even if they don’t know it, they love lists.
- Instead of using words like “sponsorship” or “advertisement”, use words like “a present”, “friendly borrowing” and “collaboration”. This is a way more positive message.
- Don’t underestimate the power of avocado toast. If there is nothing to share, share your avocado toast.
View original post 447 more words