If you are a buying a dryer for the first time, you may not know the specifics in detail. When you decide to find a suitable cheap clothes dryer, you need to keep these specifics clear before choosing one. I have a personal classification of cheap clothes dryers:
- Cheap Clothes Dryers That Rip You Off Your Money
- Cheap Clothes Dryer That is a Good Deal
See what I just did here? I am just trying to tell you that if you are not careful enough, you could end up having a poor quality of clothes dryers. When you hear cheap clothes dryer, the first thing that comes to your mind is a low quality. It is obvious for any person to associate low prices with low quality as that is the usual norm. But, here is a small trick – get the right size and the right style of the dryer that is suitable for your household and you are definitely not going to have to pay more. Also, always wait for season sale offers to roll out. During these sale periods, you get enormous amounts of discounts and thereby you can buy cheap clothes dryers. Here are the factors you need to consider:
- The Size: Clothes dryer is one such appliance for which the line “the larger the better” does not hold. You do not want to go overboard and buy a huge dryer as that would not benefit the cause. A large dryer with lesser clothes to dry will just consume more power and occupy extra space. So, carefully measure the available space for the dryer and estimate how much laundry you do in one go usually. Generally, for 2 members in the family, it is advisable to get a dryer of the capacity of 4kg – 6.5kg. For a 4-member family, you should get 7kg – 8.5kg dryer capacity and for a large family, you can keep adding 1 kg each for every extra member and thus decide the size of the dryer. These numbers may vary according to the usage.
- Gas or Electric? The first step in choosing an energy efficient cheap clothes dryer is that you have to decide whether the dryer has to be run by gas or electricity. If your home already has a gas connection, you know that a gas propelled dryer is preferable. But gas dryers are costlier than electric ones. Though, gas dryers have lower operating costs. So, if you are using a clothes dryer regularly, you should choose a gas dryer to get long term profits.
- You May Need to Focus a Bit on The Inbuilt Features in The Dryers:
- Moisture Sensor: These sensors can sense when the clothes are completely devoid of moisture and cut short the cycle accordingly.
- Steam Drying: This is one of the latest innovation in the dryers. It sterilizes your clothes and makes them warm and easier to iron. This also is beneficial in killing off nasty smells.
- Anti-Wrinkle: This is a technology for reducing wrinkles and making ironing easy. You save a lot of time while ironing this way.
- Drying-Rack: It is a feature that is meant for items that are not meant to be bumped around during drying, like gym shoes and teddy bears.
- Speed Drying: It enables you to quickly dry clothes so that you do not have to wait around for ages for the dryer to complete the cycle.
- Delay Timer: When you are busy operating other equipment and are over loading the power supply systems, you can set the dryer to start off late during the off-peak power periods.
All these points can be kept in mind while choosing a cheap clothes dryer to ensure you get the complete value of your money.