So far my favourite blog that I have done is the one, How to be a lady. The word “lady” is a civil term of respect for a woman…. and being a lady can be seen as a formal thing. I believe a “woman” and a “lady” can both be perceived as two very different things. Some women don’t know “how” TO BE a lady and need to learn to refine themselves in etiquette, culture, hobbies, and even in speaking in general. Take up something in the arts, or study something that sparks your interest!!!! For example, I am interested in a course Bachelor of Arts (Ancient History) as I am completely intrigued by Roman times and biblical history and so on and so forth…. Who’s to know if I ever do DO it but I know that I DO have an interest in something!!!!!
I just want to share with you TEN Bloggers who I think are marvellous, and have unique personalities that come out in their writing…. I haven’t listed them in any particular order, just the TOP 10.
- A bit of Style Icon – From fashion to beauty, her taste is exemplary showcasing Versace bags, and a Chanel brooch….. “Black Lace Dress” was just posted up today!!
- Fleur De Force – I am a HUGE UK blogger follower. Fleur De Force talks beauty, fashion and lifestyle!!! WINNER of InStyle Magazine’s Project 13 Award for ‘OUTSTANDING YouTuber of the Year’ 2015, she even has her own SHOP….. You can buy “the Glam Guide” which is full of makeup tips, hair tips, healthy living tips, advice on relationships. She is a TOP blogger AND VLogger in the entire world!!!! I love her blogs, and she knows how to attract a girl to her page!
- Katie’s Beauty Blog – (Katie Snooks) She is so honest about the products she uses!! and is a crisp writer.She is an inspirational writer as well, and I love following her because of the way she presents herself!!! I particularly like her blog on “Detoxing with Champney’s box”, the pictures are just soooo pretty!!! Follow her Makeup Tutorials on Youtube as well. I love listening to her strong accent, especially my favourite is the MAC Lipstick Collection. Her eyes look amazing as well, check out her lashes!!!! Don’t forget to check out her Instagram…..
- London Beauty Queen – (Hayley Carr) I am IN LOVE with this page!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ It gives me MORE inspiration to want to write, where I am is nothing compared to London, but you’ve always got to start somewhere. She knows how to put things in DETAIL.She was nominated for a Cosmopolitan Blog Award just after FOUR months of starting her website!!!! One of her key achievements is WINNER OF THE VUELIO ‘BEST BEAUTY BLOG’ AWARD 2015. BEST UK BEAUTY BLOG. I especially like her article on “Can Avon really be better than MAC?“, she gives an honest opinion. Even more, I am inspired by her article, “How to ensure you’re super efficient when working from home“. It is a bloggers guide, and I need to read this EVERYDAY for tips on how to better use my time efficiently as a blogger!!
- The Frugality – From anything pink to anything stylish, this blog has sooo many ideas for budgeting. Most clothes are in London, but from Jigsaw to GAP you can buy in Australia!!! She is a Freelance Fashion Stylist so she knows exactly what she is talking about!!! She was also featured in Grazia!!!! and In Style!!!!
- AnoushkaMarie – Her beautiful personality radiates through her writing, and especially her photos. She shares fashion and style within Australia, and knows how to BRING IT in the blogging world. Her name written in gold on her website says a lot about her personality, and she definitely is a heart of gold!!! She loves what she does!!!7. Absolute Amy (Amy Zempilas) – Fashion and Style Blogger living in Perth, Australia, she particularly knows how to win people’s hearts with GIVEAWAYS!!!! My favourite post is the one on a lace dress she wore. Her latest post is also on pretty “White dresses“. She is also a lover of the brand, Sodashi!
8. Meerustyle (Abbey Neeham) – This is a dairy of Abbey’s fashion and travel. She lives in Sydney, Australia and also grew up in Great Britain, so she knows her fashion! Burberry is her first love, and she knows quite a bit about British Fashion!!! I particularly like her post on “Fashions Iconic Capitals” as she shares designs from London, New York, Paris AND Milan!!! oooo wweeeee!!!! Saint Laurent and Givenchy are in her vocabulary!!!
9. Man Repeller – (Leandra Medine) – Now this blog has got my attention, it is estimated that her page is viewed about 3.7 million times per month….. There are podcasts, and she has heaps of brand collaborations to keep her going!!! Check out “A day in the life during a Fashion Week Weekend“. FASHION is her word.
10. Style Bubble (Susie Lau) – She launched her website in 2006 and now it is her business!!! She works with H&M, GAP and Urban Outfitters when it comes to campaigns and special projects, jealous much? She has also written for Elle Magazine, so she gives quite detailed articles, and lets out her inner writing queen. She has a HUGE following on her Instagram! Miss Popular I say!
Well, that’s my Top 10….. At the end of all this, I feel like I have actually done WORK…. eeekkk, my back needs stretching, and my eyes are growing tired, and it is only four minutes till 8pm. I feel like I need to do the SeaSource Detox Spa all over again!!!
But, tomorrow is another day, and I am looking forward to doing some more writing. Thinking of reading, “Nice is just a place in France” which is a New York Times Bestseller…. How to win at basically everything…….
Until next time! Enjoy reading these bloggers, and you won’t be disappointed. That will keep you busy for the next hour! Or two!
It’s Monday. I sleep in, but the day isn’t over yet! I go for a ride with Mum and to my delight there is a box / package for me! I have been talking and collaborating with Arbonne’s very own Independent Consultant, Angelica Guttierrez in California. She just had a conference (retreat training) in Los Angelos, and it all sounds very exciting, and full of fun! Click HERE to view her profile. She talks about why she is so passionate about Arbonne and tells a little about herself. I think it is MORE than awesome to talk about why you are so passionate about certain things, and she is passionate about others having a healthy and exceptional lifestyle.
After I buy my Royal Life magazine, I head home to treat myself with these wonderful products I have received. I pop the kettle on, and to my amazement there is “Herbal Tea” in the package already!!!
There is also a Herbal “DETOX” tea which is a dietary supplement that you can find on the Arbonne website under the Nutrition tab. The tea is made from milk thistle and will cleanse/detox your liver and kidneys. It is a part of their 30 Days to Healthy Living Program. It also has peppermint and dandelion in it which is purely botanical.
The first thing I try is the Seasource Detox Spa – Sea mud face and body mask. I only put it on my face, and will try it on my body next time. It just glides on, and as I am typing, I can feel it tightening, and it feels wonderful on the skin. You can tell it is full of sea minerals, as it has a light feel and smells sea-like. Two more minutes and then I shall rinse it off, It feels like it is getting tighter, and more clay like now. I take a sip of my Arbonne Essentials herbal tea, which is caffeine free, and it makes me feel relaxed. I go to the bathroom to wash off the mud mask, and oh my goodness!!! As it comes off I feel my skin is SOOO soft!!! My skin has actually not felt this soft in a while!!!! I kid you not, this is the best mud mask I have tried, as it was easy to apply, is light but a thick paste.
A MUD MASK is definitely worth it, and will leave you feeling clean, as it refines your pores.
And OMG – I step into the shower and put on the Foaming Sea Salt Scrub. I have never felt such a luxurious shower product in all my life!!!! You can feel the beads working on your skin, and you are meant to squeeze just a generous amount of it onto palms and briskly massage all over your body. I mainly did my chest, and arms just while trying the product and all I can say is, this is an AMAZING product. For a luxurious at home spa product, this is the way to go! It is full of citrus oil and you can smell it while putting it on!!! It smells heavenly and divine!!! and very tropical….
How many “I wishes” do you have? This is my list…
I wish I could read Italian and French.
I wish I could speak like a really classy woman
I wish I could be a MORE proficient writer!
I wish I could sew and design my own brand of clothes.
I wish I could do my own hairstyles
I wish I had a toned lean killer body
I wish I had a clean, massive, expensive wardrobe
Does any of this sound familiar to you? Everybody wants some sort of words of wisdom to keep them going in life. If you can stay inspired and focus on living and achieving your goals, then whatever goals you have, they can become bigger over time, as you set out to persist and achieve more. We all have dreams, and I have been a big dreamer growing up. I have been the “reach for the stars” kind of girl. Dreams and imagination play a big part from a young age. I dreamt for the “Mary Poppins” and “Disney Princess” life when I was little, and it is probably still in me because what you fantasise as a child can still play out as you grow older! But I do have different dreams as an adult. What are your dreams?
I love this quote:
“You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
“Allow yourself to dream, And when you do dream big” – Catherine Pulsifer
I recently came across a website called Polyvore. I have found a new love!!!
You can create your own profile, and create your own collections and sets, so you can put together your own outfit choosing anything from tops, pants, dresses, accessories, shoes, bags, etc. I am currently a “Style Spotter” because I have created two sets so far. I need to create 23 more sets to become a “Style Setter”!!!
My second set that I created I called it an “All IT Pink Girly Outfit“.
I love what I have chosen, as everything that I have chosen is a soft pink colour, and it reminds me a bit of “Legally Blonde”! Except her colours may have been a bit too bright!
This is a collection of my favourite stylish pink stuff. Soft pink exemplifies femininity and I find that this is a very feminine collection. Have a look at all the things I have chosen below, and if you like, comment on what you think about it. I would love to hear what you think!
Chicwish Elate Pink Dress with Bow Decor – A Princess Finish. This is a favourite dress of mine that I have even shared with my friends on Facebook!
$75 AUD CHICWISH.COM
Christian Louboutin So Kate white shoes – “So Kate” is in Honour of Kate Moss
Alexander McQueen clutch – Swarovski embellished signature skull clasp to finish the look. This just screams “elegance”, and “princess” at the same time.
It is currently out of stock, so maybe try Bottega Venetta ‘Knot’ Clutch. It is handwoven in Italy, and is trimmed with water snake and is spacious to fit in a mobile phone, and all necessities for the day.
If you want something on a budget, check out this Valextra Zipped Clutch on Farfetch. It is white calf leather, and the designer colour is white pergamena and is made in Italy.
The perfect everyday clutch!
If you love pink clutches, check out this Saint Laurent Monogramme clutch at Farfetch. It has a gold tone logo plaque which is bound to make you look princessy. I particularly love the Bottega Venetta one that I handpicked, although it is in the 2 grand price level it would be sooo worth it!!!!
August Hat Pastel Wool Fedora – 100% wool
Fendi Pompom Fox Fur Key Chain – Made from Fox Fur
Sephora Collection lipstick – A rich, velvety, utra-hydrating lipstick that completes the rest of the look.
You could also try the By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Nude Bare Balm which is only $46 AUD. I particularly love the tube which looks like a gold slick packaging, and makes it look so pretty!
I hope you like my pink “Princess Polyvore” outfit collection plus a few other things to look at. It is hard to keep up to date with stock, and I will up date posts when I find out that things are out of stock. It can be quite hard to keep up to date because you have to manually click on links, and then realise, oh its not there! So, I will hopefully keep you updated with some new outfit ideas when I get inspired, and share with you my favourites.
What do you think?
Do you like this outfit?
To me, blogging is all about talking about your favourite things and what you are most passionate about. As you have seen so far, I am a lover of skincare and using natural products to enhance your outer beauty. Since moving to the country, I have met a lady that makes her OWN skincare range, which I have previously mentioned but only mentioned it a little bit. I love women who are creative in what they do, and Kirsty does just that! She has been a Beauty Therapist for 20 years, so she knows what she is doing!
Follow her company at:
She does waxing, facials, tinting, massage, manicures and pedicures for those who are in Merredin, Tammin, Cunderdin and the rest of the Central Wheatbelt of Western Australia. Follow her Facebook page if you would like to make an appointment for that Deluxe Facial or massage you have been dying for! I want to try the Hot Stone Massage!!!! She also does Microdermabrasion Facials which has a lot included such as exfoliation, steam, microdermabrasion, head neck and shoulder massage, cooling mask, tone, Vitamin C Serum and moisturise.
I recently tried her Mineral Clay Mask which was just heavenly after it is rinsed! It dries up really well, and you leave on for about 10-20 minutes, and scrub off with warm water and a flannel. It comes in a powder form as per below, so you just put a few drips of water in and voila, let the magic do it itself!!! It has natural herbs in it, and there are different types, for normal skin to combination, and oily skin and it is ONLY $25. This is on my “TO BUY” list.
Here is the “Enter the Sandman bath soak” which is $20, and the “Dead Sea Float” is $35. – They are both for muscle and joint aches and to also help you sleep which has relaxing essential oils. I am in need of this after a work out at the gym, especially after using a Jari Love fitness DVD! It really works your thighs! I feel like I need this now!!! Both these products (when used together) will soothe your body and leave you floating on a cloud!!
Pure Magnesium oil – to replace the salts you have lost from exercise and help prevent cramping.
Pain Relief Butter – for muscle pain and inflammation
Ease a Cramp lotion – to prevent and ease cramps.
Owie stick – to help relieve any blisters, cuts, bruises, insect bites, etc
Sassy Detox Oil – Helps detox away cellulite and tone the skin, which I am in NEED of!
I also love the look of this Luxe Nights package. It is a total “pampering session” in one little box! and is also on my “TO BUY” list. I’ve always known that I want the package with the “milk bottle”! and the powder fluff with the blue ribbon….
Soothing Milk Bath – This has natural ingredients that will soothe your senses, and give you that pampering luscious luxury feeling.
Angry Skin Balm – To put on after, I am sure this will give you extra sootheness and softness to your skins body
Head on over to Obsessive Creative Design for tips and advice on lifes how to, and for some inspiration. Kirsty is a great writer, and I felt like I learnt quite a bit from her writings.
If you are interested in any of these products, head on over to Kirsty’s Facebook page, and she will help you further!
I also just came across a favourite blog of mine, it has a few favourite products in it!!
Inspiring Wit – She talks about “tontouring”! Find out what it means here!!!
When was the last time you had a massage or a facial? Think about it, you may be in need of it now!!! Especially after a hard days work!
Click on the logos below to find out who I think are great models for this generation! These words speak to me everyday.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,400 times in 2015. If it were a cable car, it would take about 23 trips to carry that many people.